Official Atlanta/Southeastern Regional running thread

Not hard to tell. That was Exhibit F for why wireless mics shouldn't be used in DCI.

Well, no argument there from me, but it is what it is.

Not hard to tell. That was Exhibit F for why wireless mics shouldn't be used in DCI.

And exhibit A for why the do work is every other time he's played the solo AND the entire second movement marimba part (yep, wireless...)

Well...

Good:

They have my favorite guard unis this year

I loved that ballad. 2014 is the year of the ballad.

Bad:

This show still does nothing for me. Some nice moments in the closer and ballad, but otherwise a little dull (only in terms of the hornline though, their drill is awesome).

Cavaliers really growing during the course of the season - also get the field the program will keep them propelled forward right up until the end. Just the right amount of challenge. Another dangerous corps in this group the next two weeks

Loved it!

How long have they been ripping the guts out of the chests of the musicians? Because that was friggin awesome.

It's great to have a Cavaliers show that feels like a Cavie's show. I found the show clean and imaginative. I love "Dance Macabre" and judging from the huge response, I'm not alone. They have added quite a bit since the Akron Cinecast. Now Crown is getting ready and the place is already exploding.

Let's go Crown!