BD Guard - Appropriate?

It's not offensive, it's appropriately sleazy for Fellini without engaging in actual sleaze. It's not as nasty to me as Crown's pants, which shows a pretty clear outline of the men's junk. If the camera zoomed in any closer we'd probably be seeing some dromedary digit as well.

...or a 'Made in China' tag.

http://www.justjaredjr.com/photo-gallery/680390/katy-perry-covers-12-cosmopolitan-covers-01/

If this link works, it's from June 2014.

I'm not a fan of the boys wearing this, but if I was judging Project Runway, BD 2014 has a decent guard uni for a change.

As far as the tambourine work out, the credit goes to the choreography for "Nine".

Edited by Cop

You've ignored the guys in your assessment. I'd say they're being sexualized too, dontcha think? Those outfits ARE pretty tight for them.

I think you're reaching quite a bit. I highly doubt BD's staff has any intention of sending that type of message.

They remind me of the Cavaliers 2003 guard uniforms.

Appropriate for the show theme or not, the costume is horrid particularly for the men. #dudeslookliketheladiesblech

• Like 1

...says a beagle typing on an Apple IIc.

#BDcostumeisstillhorrid

In my circle of fans, several have stated they find BDs color guard offensive- more akin to an NFL cheerleader squad than a color guard. Just wondering how others feel about this topic,

My Wife & I agree with you. Too slutty & trashy for our tastes.

Compared to the outfits I see girls wear normally on a daily basis, they seem pretty normal and covered to me.

amen. you see far more in the #### mall

This is silly. Who knew there were that many people who do not own a tv?