Roughin' It at Rutgers

Sorry but twitter belongs on twitter and don't get smart just because someone does not agree with you. Grow up or get off DCP as you would say. :grrr:

it's you not agreeing with folks that asked for them to be on here that needs to grow up.

Why was this show delayed?

Something about it taking awhile to get cars parked and the crowd in their seats. I'm not onsite. Just passing along what someone said earlier in this thread.

Edited by mboogey73

Historically this season, it's really tough going on after Coats in that respect. But it IS their home show, right?

And Cavaliers were after Bloo, so not righe after them.

keep the naive band kid fangirling and get rid of theyremovingit - I guess you were never young and naive; this is a good time to listen to that generation about drum corps.

The problem wasn't the fact he was posting twitter posts here. The problem was that he was posting tweets where people were elevating Bluecoats by crapping on another corps.

• Like 1

And Cavaliers were after Bloo, so not righe after them.

I think the Cadets will do a bit better with the new changes. Sped up tempos can do wonders.

The problem wasn't the fact he was posting twitter posts here. The problem was that he was posting tweets where people were elevating Bluecoats by crapping on another corps.

Does that really matter? People crap on other corps on here all the time. There's no difference between a 50 year old on DCP doing it and a 13 year old on twitter doing it.

• Like 1

Example? I didn't see one post that bashed other corps. (unless he edited)

• Like 3

Does that really matter? People crap on other corps on here all the time. There's no difference between a 50 year old on DCP doing it and a 13 year old on twitter doing it.

Thank you