Allentown . . . DAY ONE!

BK will be back over Phantom by Saturday I think... BK has the stronger show.

Totally disagree. Can't predict what will shake out in the end....but, right now it finally feels like they're getting credit where it's due. Keep pushing PR!

So proud of Phantom for beating SCV in brass! They have one of my favorite brass lines this year! Not sure what's up with BK's brass scores though.

Nah, I just don't buy the simultaneous demand and individual approach versus big forms and drill with effect argument.

That's two totally different ways of generating effect though. BD use both (the closer is a great example) as do almost every other corps. It all depends on what the situation calls for though and obviously people will react differently to both methods. But they will react which means effect was created :)

Way to go Blue Team..........just another level...period!

• Like 3

The microphone only just cut off right now. The conversation was still going strong.

Lol I find it funny that people think BD drill is easy. While they may not be running all over the place (all though they are booking it at times), the simultaneous demand is off the charts. Maybe people just think it's easy because they make their entire show look so effortless but it's anything but that.

+1