Trombones. Nobody likes them.

There is no argument against trombones contributing in a big way, in jazz bands, marching bands, and concert bands: I was a high school/junior high school band director for many years. Couldn't live without them. Their voice filled the spot like nothing else in a typical concert/marching/jazz band. Also, in marching bands, they had quite the reputation as the wild cards (personality wise) of the band. I quite enjoyed having them in my bands. But in a drum corps? What voicing spot in a drum corps is missing that a trombone would be indispensable? I am not convinced they would add any more other than something unique. But, I can adapt, if need be.

Just let it go.

Youtube artists always amaze me with their creativity and talent. That was awesome!

• Like 1

You certainly do not want to make eye contact with the trombones either, it only encourages them! I forget who said that. It's the same as giving a pyromaniac a gift card to Speedway.

Woodwind players hate trombones cause they normally have spit valves emptied on them or slides in their backs.... Brass? Naw we love em, maybe not as much on a drum corps field

Using them like the pit uses different things are ok with me. As long as they are not marching around the field with the Trombones it's cool with me IMO.

There was something about that which was hilarious oh my god. Do all cows respond to instruments like that?!

Only when, apparently, the trombone player had just finished eating a bag of Doritoes before coming out with his trombone.