Allentown. . . DAY TWO !

Crown and Madison tie brass (Achv) tonight. Wow!

So the judge agreed with those of us who thought Crown brass was off tonight.

It's also as I was saying earlier...Madison has one heck of a brass line this year. Wish their total show design was as good.

WOW!!! Way to go, Bluecoats!! A fantastic performance no doubt. And congrats again to The Cadets for that awesome performance and wonderful music...and that DRILL...WOW! I was more surprised when Cavaliers got as close to Crown as they did the other night. I love the Cavaliers show, but there should be about 2 points or so separating them. BLOOO may very well pass Cadets at Massillon on Monday. The fans will go crazy if they do.

Not sure if Crown will overtake SCV again at this rate. I think if anything Bluecoats or Cadets better watch out for SCV, but I'm not sure the GE is there for Vanguard.

Really covering your bases..
  • Like 1

I guess we can stop popping the champagne corks. Congrats Blue Devils!!! #16 :beer:

Assuming Crown stays in the 5th place spot...

How many people were thinking during the Crown preview show back in June that this show was going to be the 5th place show this year? If I remember right, the general consensus was "it needs some work but definitely a top 3 show" which just shows how incredible these top 5 are this year.

We have a horse race......it's Oh ficial!

• Like 1

By finals I predict the Cadets will have a shark, a fat lady, the actual liberty bell, and the bones of George Washington added to that ending.

• Like 6

So nice of you. Cadets are awesome and your comment and suggestion is mean-spirited. Grow up.

• Like 1