2014 World Championship Prelims + Big, Live & Loud!

You might need to be more careful the way you word your statements. When you say "stop the narration", I'm going to say "it's too late". If this is your way of complaining about the show, then just simply say you don't care for the narration. It's been said many times before, but I don't believe anyone has flat out said to "stop" this late in the season.

In my opinion, it is NOT unnecessary at all.yeah, it was kind of a figure of speech but you might not have understood that. Do you seriously think I could believe it could be stopped now? Jeez , think about it and don't take it so literally. And yes in my opinion, which I 'm entitled to , I believe that much IS unnecessary. Seems very bandish. In my opinion.

Among some obvious things in recaps, how about this one. Oregon Crusaders Percussion scored 13th with 16.80

• Like 2

The Ott needs to start packing.....it's heading back to California....first class!

agreed - very well deserved as well, amazing brass line this year from BD - AMAZING!!

Devils visual scores - WOW!!!!

Smelling at 30.0 on finals night!

.10 is "sticking it to them?"

sticking it to them... as in denying them only one caption. sticking it to them as in... "you can't seem to have it all". That kind of sticking it to them.

NOT... blow them out of the water in score spread... sticking it to them.

BD wow! Those numbers in quarterfinals are incredible.

Thats gonna be their semis score tomorrow night. Bring it home BD!!

• Like 1

sticking it to them... as in denying them only one caption. sticking it to them as in... "you can't seem to have it all". That kind of sticking it to them.

NOT... blow them out of the water in score spread... sticking it to them.

Got it. And for the record I have no issue if SCV takes drums. Smoking.