Im sorry DCI, you need to fix the scoring again

Maybe not to you in the stands, but on the field where you can see the visual technique of the corps, hear each individual player and really crack down on CG work, then yes, they are.

• Like 5

Visual technique is easier when your drill is a couple grades easier than the next few corps below your.

Someone clearly hasn't seen the BD show this year. It's pretty challenging, esp compared to re:Rite of Spring.

• Like 5

Are the Blue Devils good? Yes

Should they win this year? Perhaps

Are they 2 points better than the 2nd place corps? Not on your bleeping life

Actually surprised the spreads haven't been more like 2.5 pts...they are that much better than anyone else this year.
  • Like 7

Are the Blue Devils good? Yes

Should they win this year? Perhaps

Are they 2 points better than the 2nd place corps? Not on your bleeping life

they are about 1.5 points ahead - and YES they are that much better!! (coming from a Cadet "homer")

• Like 5

Visual technique is easier when your drill is a couple grades easier than the next few corps below your.

BD has some very tough visual demand this year

• Like 1

The answer to each one of those three initial questions is:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

• Like 1

Reminds me of one of those memes.

"Go home, DCI. You're drunk."

But notice how the BD took 1st in every subcaption except percussion, and they're still more than half a point from 99.15.

I think that has more to do with the 3 corps below them being rather tight. If Cadets were 2nd in every subcaption tonight, BD would be at about 99.

Not trying to bash BD here. Looks like the placings are just about set. I'm about over it.

Just hoping Bluecoats can hang onto 3rd. I think they will, because Czapinski won't be judging the next two nights, and she has made it apparent she isn't as impressed as us fans with their program.

And also hoping Blue Stars keep their 9th spot...although I have a feeling Boston may jump them.

Edited by BoyWonder1911
  • Like 1