Im sorry DCI, you need to fix the scoring again

0002.png

And the scores are the opinions of judges. Just sayin.

When is the last time someone other than Crown took Brass?

Edited by 2000Cadet

Oh and I disagree with the brass placement as well. Marching while triple tounging and putting 60 trumpets on the field should be able to win crown another Jim Ott award....

There is so much more to great music than triple tounging.
  • Like 8

Oh and I disagree with the brass placement as well. Marching while triple tounging and putting 60 trumpets on the field should be able to win crown another Jim Ott award....

It doesn't matter if you have 6, 60, or 600 trumpets, if it's not clean. Crown's brass feature was not clean tonight, and it wasn't clean in Allentown. BD, however, had a 40 trumpet feature, complete with the all important triple tounging, and it was clean.

• Like 5

I don't think the Blue Devils' score was that far off the mark. I agree with those who think Crown should have won brass, though I will say that Crown looks very young this year. If that's the case, can you imagine next year, but I'm getting way off track. Cadets should have scored higher, but Blue Devils still would have been well ahead.

The only thing that stuck out to me was Troopers getting a 19th in percussion 1, ridiculous. Other than that......looks about right to me.

After seeing recaps all year that showed Surf's visual actually being a strong point this year, 24th in Vis Prof, 25th in Vis Analysis, and 26th (!!!!) in Guard is baffling. I can only assume that it was a bad run, but still.

Edited by MotoSurfBass