Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Sounds like a great and fitting show for them this year!

I am waiting for someone to say "Rights" or "Copyright" given some of the source music. I guess it might as well be me.

I hope that all of the rights issues are squared away and that there won't be any problems later. Crossing fingers!

Go get 'em Boston.

Wonder if they will use strings for Palladio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6R26QSGPwg

I have not seen any of those yet.

Sounds like a great and fitting show for them this year!

I am waiting for someone to say "Rights" or "Copyright" given some of the source music. I guess it might as well be me.

I hope that all of the rights issues are squared away and that there won't be any problems later. Crossing fingers!

Go get 'em Boston.

I'm sure that's been done.

In 2015 it would be pretty moronic to announce anything involving copyrighted materials without having clearance.

The one issue might be synchronization rights which take 9-12 months on average, but that won't have any issue with the arrangements, performances, and live streaming.

Basically the only hurdle with those rights would be for Fan Network, Bluray/DVD, etc. and unfortunately we won't know if that worked out until after the season.

I'm sure that's been done.

In 2015 it would be pretty moronic to announce anything involving copyrighted materials without having clearance.

The one issue might be synchronization rights which take 9-12 months on average, but that won't have any issue with the arrangements, performances, and live streaming.

Basically the only hurdle with those rights would be for Fan Network, Bluray/DVD, etc. and unfortunately we won't know if that worked out until after the season.

Uh, exactly what I'm talking about. I want Bluray/DVDs and then streaming, cause I won't be heading East this year to see them live and in person.

I wouldn't be sure all the right have been cleared, as evidenced by the yearly deletions on the media. I am hopeful though, that Boston has it together!

Uh, exactly what I'm talking about. I want Bluray/DVDs and then streaming, cause I won't be heading East this year to see them live and in person.

I wouldn't be sure all the right have been cleared, as evidenced by the yearly deletions on the media. I am hopeful though, that Boston has it together!

Which I understand, but they don't need those synch rights to your and perform their show, as well as announce it.

My point is that they may have done their job until August, but the synch rights are a much more complicated and time consuming process that they may not have an answer to yet.

It's possible they have ALL clearance taken care of, but unless they started working out the rights in the fall directly after the season ended, we may not know the answer until much later.

Wonder if they will use strings for Palladio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6R26QSGPwg

I like the rock versionDavid Garrett. On youtube.

Edited by emc2

BAC

Presenting our 2015 Program....CONQUEST. Musical selections include:

Game of Thrones Main Title- Ramin Djawadi

Conquest- Alfred Newman

Palladio- Karl Jenkins

Take What is Ours- Brian Tyler

5 Variants From Dives & Lazarus- Ralph Vaughan Williams

The Battle- Hans Zimmer

Original Music by Ryan George and Ellis Hampton

https://www.youtube....h?v=1cloDhcK8Lc

:babies:

• Like 1

:babies:

Liahona's back in da house !!... Welcome back, my Man !

• Like 1