BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

Visual analysis is the up top judge, and visual proficiency is the on the field judge. Am I right on that, or do I have them reversed? Proficiency keeps killing them, too.

It's improved quite a bit since SA, the GE 1 score is the one that's been consistently low.

Hmm, that's intriguing.

Also hoping for more consistent guard scores. One day beating BK, Phantom etc and a long way ahead of crossmen, the next a 1/10 ahead of Xmen and well behind BK et al

Also hoping for more consistent guard scores. One day beating BK, Phantom etc and a long way ahead of crossmen, the next a 1/10 ahead of Xmen and well behind BK et al

sometimes it happens but look at tonight they won proficiency which has been there worst caption. Now we just need today's proficiency and yesterday's everything else. The show hasn't peaked and things are getting better. Perfect position for where they need to be. FCO!

Also hoping for more consistent guard scores. One day beating BK, Phantom, etc. and a long way ahead of Crossmen, the next 1/10 ahead of Xmen and well behind BK, et al.

Based on the performances I saw at Dublin on Monday and Erie on Tuesday, the change in Stars' guard subcaption scores from 85/85 to 87/81 seems entirely reasonable.

Who thinks BS have a new ending to add in yet? My guess would be the "side show" leaving town to reflect the beginning as they arrived into town?