BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

Who thinks BS have a new ending to add in yet? My guess would be the "side show" leaving town to reflect the beginning as they arrived into town?

That would be be yet another wink and nod to last year's show ... this years version of handing the keys over to the new owners. I like it!

Largest lead ahead of Crossmen since July 12th. Closest they've been to BK as well. REALLY hoping they are starting to come together and peak next week. Knew when I saw the show in June it'd come down to the wire cleanliness wise. Trend since San Antonio has been promising. Keep on pushing!

Edited by DrumManTx

Tonight was the last time they see Crossmen til championships. They don't see Boston Crusaders or Madison Scouts til prelims either. Talk about some suspense.........only 2 more regular season shows left. Allentown and then the TOC show on the 2nd.

Tonight was the last time they see Crossmen til championships. They don't see Boston Crusaders or Madison Scouts til prelims either. Talk about some suspense.........only 2 more regular season shows left. Allentown and then the TOC show on the 2nd.

Unless they make a move on someone else. Then no suspense at all :)

I have a really good feeling about this last week, I think they've started to hit a stride after Atlanta. Spreads over certain corps in relation to other corps spreads over the same corps is making me excited. Keep cleaning, and I wonder if we'll have any surprises in for finals week? Guess we'll have to see! :music:

• Like 1

While they don't see BAC or MS technically until prelims...the two day show at Allentown regional is scored as if it is one show...

Edited by Liahona

I have a really good feeling about this last week, I think they've started to hit a stride after Atlanta. Spreads over certain corps in relation to other corps spreads over the same corps is making me excited. Keep cleaning, and I wonder if we'll have any surprises in for finals week? Guess we'll have to see! :music:

The difference between 9th to 12th right now is only .85 (not all same shows of course)...that is WAY too close to call IMO...doesn't really show anyone really gaining momentum...

The difference between 9th to 12th right now is only .85 (not all same shows of course)...that is WAY too close to call IMO...doesn't really show anyone really gaining momentum...

Boston was only .5 ahead of 13th using that logic.................and then they're 2.5 ahead of Colts tonight. I have my theories, we'll see. I think Blue Stars are starting to peak at the right time. We'll see next Thursday.

Boston was only .5 ahead of 13th using that logic.................and then they're 2.5 ahead of Colts tonight. I have my theories, we'll see. I think Blue Stars are starting to peak at the right time. We'll see next Thursday.

I agree...I hate comparing across shows....agreed...failed logic on my part...I know you tilt towards Stars...but it's all cool....I think everyone tries to use the stats to tilt toward their favorites...I was just really saying that it's still a tight race...I should not have used numbers to just say that...

I agree...I hate comparing across shows....agreed...failed logic on my part...I know you tilt towards Stars...but it's all cool....I think everyone tries to use the stats to tilt toward their favorites...I was just really saying that it's still a tight race...I should not have used numbers to just say that...

Totally agree, a little Blue Stars homerisim in there. Also analyzing some numbers trending since Atlanta, not implying anyone's pulling away!