BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

Blue Stars show seems like it has the potential to get back in top 8/9 but their drill is still SOOO dirty! are they running out of time? Have they been changing so much of their show to account for the drill being dirty or is there some other reason?

• Like 1

Blue Stars show seems like it has the potential to get back in top 8/9 but their drill is still SOOO dirty! are they running out of time? Have they been changing so much of their show to account for the drill being dirty or is there some other reason?

There have been a lot of changes visually. A lot of the low scores in visual come from the new body bot defined and being together. It'll clean up with reps. No worries over here. The end crowns the work.

• Like 2

I think the Blue Stars are the most over-hyped and under-performing Corps this year. There were some people placing them as high as 7 or 8 pre-season and now it's not a lock that they will make finals (they probably will, but still is a chance they might not).

I think the show was written above the abilities of most in the corps. That's not a slam against the members, but the staff.

I bet they will finish in 11th place. (Edited - after some more thought and a review of scores, I think they will finish in 11th).

Edited by CaliforniaDCfan

I think the Blue Stars are the most over-hyped and under-performing Corps this year. There were some people placing them as high as 7 or 8 pre-season and now it's not a lock that they will make finals (they probably will, but still is a chance they might not).

I think the show was written above the abilities of most in the corps. That's not a slam against the members, but the staff.

I bet they will finish in 10th place.

I'm not sure that's true. Brass, percussion and ESP guard are all starting to really perform. It's their visual that had been struggling. But is suspect they have a plan and will continue cleaning right up til finals.

I'm not sure that's true. Brass, percussion and ESP guard are all starting to really perform. It's their visual that had been struggling. But is suspect they have a plan and will continue cleaning right up til finals.

Yup. We will see after finals, this is when they really start to come together.

Saw video from tonight. The brass is noticeably louder than San Antonio. I guess the story that they have been purposefully holding back was true. I would wager they move up in score very fast between now and Allentown. Matching or improving upon last year's placement at finals is definitely on the table.

• Like 1