BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

I know Tim Fairbanks has been in town this week so expect to see some changes on the Web cast Saturday compared to whitewater. They've gone show day rehearsal day all week so it should be interecting to see what's cleaned up and what's new. As someone mentioned they didn't pass Madison until last year at San Antonio so I'm not worried about their scores. They have some of the hardest drill compared to others in the top 12 which will take time to clean. I just hope there's a small ballad rewrite. Sure wish I could be at the show tonight because UWL Stadium is my favorite place plus the view from the bluff is great.

That's great to hear. The guard work during the ballad has come along. It's got to be incredibly awkward doing "conjoined" work.

The four people I took to the Akron show a few weeks ago were evenly divided as to their favorite show: two picked Carolina Crown and two picked Blue Stars. None picked Cadets, Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Troopers, or Boston Crusaders.

• Like 1

This is one of those enjoyable, energetic shows from Blue Stars that, for me, is up there with 2007, 08, 10, and 13....perfect

blend of music that is compelling and a concept that isn't heavy handed, but carries all the way through on multiple layers!

Now hoping they turn the brass lose, just a little more!!!

Oh, and it's cool to see the back and forth battle between them and my Scouts. I hope it continues

that way right to the end, so we don't know 'till Finals who comes out ahead!

Edited by madalumni
  • Like 1

This is one of those enjoyable, energetic shows from Blue Stars that, for me, is up there with 2007, 08, 10, and 13....perfect

blend of music that is compelling and a concept that isn't heavy handed, but carries all the way through on multiple layers!

Now hoping they turn the brass lose, just a little more!!!

Oh, and it's cool to see the back and forth battle between them and my Scouts. I hope it continues

that way right to the end, so we don't know 'till Finals who comes out ahead!

I hope they both pass people while going back and forth. When was the last time Wisconsin had 2 corps in the top 8? It would be great to see
  • Like 1