BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

There are a lot of prime impact points in that show that are lacking due to the hornline volume. Those "moment" areas should have a definite increase in sound. We can talk about the male to female ratio, talent, etc. in this year's line all we want; but, those are really no reasons to be holding back the volume that much.

And, yes, I understand why the volume is the way it is...the Cavaliers had some great hornlines from 2000-2008; but they could have been a bit louder, too. *wink, wink*

There are a lot of prime impact points in that show that are lacking due to the hornline volume. Those "moment" areas should have a definite increase in sound. We can talk about the male to female ratio, talent, etc. in this year's line all we want; but, those are really no reasons to be holding back the volume that much.

And, yes, I understand why the volume is the way it is...the Cavaliers had some great hornlines from 2000-2008; but they could have been a bit louder, too. *wink, wink*

What the hell does the male and female ratio have to do with anything? Edited by Cappybara

Anything music related was a complete non issue last night. They were above Crossmen and Boston and right behind Madison there. They NEED some visual work this week. The fact they were that close to the two front of them with 15th place visual scores is a miracle, if they can clean out the butt this week I'm confident they'll be fine. But this week they need to make that move. After this week it's pretty hard to move out of the grouping they're in. Heres to hoping.

Anything music related was a complete non issue last night. They were above Crossmen and Boston and right behind Madison there. They NEED some visual work this week. The fact they were that close to the two front of them with 15th place visual scores is a miracle, if they can clean out the butt this week I'm confident they'll be fine. But this week they need to make that move. After this week it's pretty hard to move out of the grouping they're in. Heres to hoping.

they beat Madison in drums which is a big deal. In 13 that line got 5th. As everything cleans up that drum score can move up. One of the most underrated lines in dci. Guards starting to hit their stride on the crazy hard book. Excited to see everything get cleaned. I feel like last week was the get it on the field for the regional to get judge feedback and this week's the clean everything.

Saw this gag in a recent Bizarro and couldn't help but think of the Stars' show for a moment:

Bizarro-07-12-15-WEB.jpg

Fun with punctuation!

• Like 1