BlueStars 2015 "Side Show"

brians

They won't acknowledge but they still can see it and judge without a number

Nope, sorry. I'm in critiques all summer and listen to multiple captions. They are told not to evaluate during that time.

Edited by rmurrey74

They won't acknowledge but they still can see it and judge without a number

That would be against the rules. I highly doubt they're judging it.

Check out the Cadets 2013 judging tape(s). They don't start the judging until the preshow is over. The judges actually acknowledge it.

I know the visual and music judges aren't evaluating preshow, but Isn't G.E. being judged then?

And while execution judges aren't judging preshow, if they see or hear a mistake, it may incline them to be on the lookout for similar errors later in the show.

I know the visual and music judges aren't evaluating preshow, but Isn't G.E. being judged then?

And while execution judges aren't judging preshow, if they see or hear a mistake, it may incline them to be on the lookout for similar errors later in the show.

First impressions are everything.

Sure, it can affect the perception of the judges, but their scores will not be a direct reflection of what a corps does in the preshow.

WELL REGARDLESS.

Good luck tomorrow! This year has been an interesting season for sure as a fan. Where they'll end up. I have no idea. I think they could have cleaned up really well, enough to surge. Or they'll stay where they are since they're not the only corps doing that. I've stuck through it seeing them online in 2009, being blown away and hooked in 2010, watched them decline a little in 2011, broke my heart in 2012, and have risen back up from the ashes where some might have stayed in 2013 and 2014 as strong as ever. Regardless of what happens, I plan on staying on that roller coaster. First corps I had a connection with live, and that isn't going away!

I love the show this year. I think it's entertaining, has tons of layers, is extremely challenging, and they've started to lock it in in recent weeks. The various acts are entertaining, fun, and genuine! They have a drastically improved hornline, amazing color guard, and an absolute beast of a drumline and front ensemble. The musical package is awesome, love the ballad this year, one of the best once again. Go get em! 1st place or 22nd place, I'm there cheering for this corps! Didn't let a hiccup in 2012 change that, not gonna let whatever happens this year change that. Already looking forward to what this corps has to offer in 2016.

Edited by DrumManTx

WELL REGARDLESS.

Good luck tomorrow! This year has been an interesting season for sure as a fan. Where they'll end up. I have no idea. I think they could have cleaned up really well, enough to surge. Or they'll stay where they are since they're not the only corps doing that. I've stuck through it seeing them online in 2009, being blown away and hooked in 2010, watched them decline a little in 2011, broke my heart in 2012, and have risen back up from the ashes where some might have stayed in 2013 and 2014 as strong as ever. Regardless of what happens, I plan on staying on that roller coaster. First corps I had a connection with live, and that isn't going away!

I love the show this year. I think it's entertaining, has tons of layers, is extremely challenging, and they've started to lock it in in recent weeks. The various acts are entertaining, fun, and genuine! They have a drastically improved hornline, amazing color guard, and an absolute beast of a drumline and front ensemble. The musical package is awesome, love the ballad this year, one of the best once again. Go get em! 1st place or 22nd place, I'm there cheering for this corps! Didn't let a hiccup in 2012 change that, not gonna let whatever happens this year change that. Already looking forward to what this corps has to offer in 2016.

What he said

FCO