Cadets 2015

Sorry MikeI

I know what you wanted to accomplish and design was great; excecution, not so much...for it is Victor Borge.

Horn Teacher takes the gold, Corpsband the silver, Mike gets the bronze due to the tick. Very close winter season here at DCP Indoor. :-)

I should get bonus points in GE for including the Muppets in mine. :tounge2:

Not to mention...the beautiful Villa Borg-hese in Rome (I've been there...its amazing)...

villa-borghese-rome.jpg

Wait - are those pine trees that I see in the picture? Are those the Pines of the Villa Borghese? Maybe someone should write some music about those... :) Couldn't resist.

• Like 1

Not to mention...the beautiful Villa Borg-hese in Rome (I've been there...its amazing)...

villa-borghese-rome.jpg

Ah ha, so you're the one arranging housing for BD International ("The Dave Gibbs Retirement Tour.") I just knew it !!

But methinks those scrawny pines you brought from Joisey Pine Barrens don't quite match those along the Appian Way.

Muppets have been declared ineligible as they are now over-age as they marched as a corps for PBS when I was a kindergartner.

Edited by xandandl

Dang, Mike...you beat me to it. But I'll contribute to the idea anyway...

borg.jpg

According to the Cesario-Rondinaro recaps on the Blue Rays, it was the George Hopkins like locks that pushed this presentation into the gold medal position. Beard counted too. :-)

I'd post a picture of Borg, Norway, but SOMEONE might get bothered about it being off-topic ...

Maybe, just maybe, when DCI returns to doing the Drums Across the Arctic tour instead of the usual Hellish Heat of Texas series followed by Swamptour. Ugh :-(

(Yea, it's a Cadets thread for sure.)

Of course, for this show we'd have to invite the Tallaght Vikings drum corps from Dublin, Ireland where those Norway plunderers tried to invade Clontarf Castle and Malahide up the road. http://www.tallaghtyouthband.com/

Edited by xandandl