Cadets 2015

Does anyone know if the Cadets are having another semi uniform change with sashes or something?

It's my understanding that when the Cadets have done this over the years it is strictly used to help tell the story of the show.

I haven't heard it mentioned in the webinar's, but if it fits the concept I am sure they will.

What usual stories...and how did the midi sound?

I don't think GH loved the music when he first heard it. The addition of the show-off section and not being sure it would work, then seeing it and being certain it was awesome.

Midi sounded good, but they had already released some live of it in one of the camps (Shost finale). I'm sure there are differences. Sorry I don't have more observation than that.

I don't think GH loved the music when he first heard it. The addition of the show-off section and not being sure it would work, then seeing it and being certain it would work

He didn't? Had never heard that

I THINK that's what he said. They were bouncing around shows and there were some audio feed problems on my end, so...

It's true. Actually I didn't really like the show either until probably mid season. Just didn't seem "Cadets" to me...that is until I realized how much the crowd was going bonkers.

It's true. Actually I didn't really like the show either until probably mid season. Just didn't seem "Cadets" to me...that is until I realized how much the crowd was going bonkers.

Wow. I loved it from the first show. Still love the source music and could listen to it daily. Sort of like the 1991 and 1995 shows as well.

GH announced on his FB that he has rethought, re-framed his thinking about rifles and weapons after seeing some WGI show.

He announced C1 aand C2 will return with rifle lines in 2015.

In truth, they are but pieces of wood and plastic. It's what the human does with them that matters most: drum corps chooses them to be methods toward art and beauty.