Cadets 2015

I didn't think it was safe. It was outside of their normal box. I think it didn't achieve a higher rank because of the challenges of the towers. I also thought their guard that year was very talented but had a few issues which may have been a result of the towers.

The wall of "anguish" portrayed in the hornline was incredible - absolutely incredible.

Well I guess we will all have to agree to disagree. I want the 90s/Early 2000s Cadets back. This year we are gonna get it. I'm sure of it.

Well I guess we will all have to agree to disagree. I want the 90s/Early 2000s Cadets back. This year we are gonna get it. I'm sure of it.

One of the interesting things about their music this year is that it's also outside of their normal box.

Edited by Lincoln

I really like 2012. Would love to see another show like that in the next few years, personally.

I really like 2012. Would love to see another show like that in the next few years, personally.

And in 4th place, The Cadets. No, they want to regain there 1-2 placements at finals like they did from 1993-2002. They need extreme demand, meat and movement. Hopefully this year is the year we've been waiting for.

They had sufficient meat and demand last year for silver, minus too much cheese on the sandwich.

• Like 1

Happy St. Cyril of Jerusalem day, sandwiched between St. Patrick's and St. Joseph's.

So what did Hopkins say last night with Jay Bocook on the webinar??? (Only an Englishman schedules something on 3/17, right Shayne O'Brien, the Cadets recent age-out from County Tipperary.)

I'd be interested in Bocook's insights.

I was too busy shuttling the cousins from Ireland and band who marched the NYC (World's largest parade.)

H.S. band from Osaka, Japan which marched here had tonality that would have made Carolina Crown blush. They marched 14 Concert french horns. Cadets should observe. I understand this Japanese band (who played "Rocky" and "I Love NY" was national champions.

Edited by xandandl

Happy St. Cyril of Jerusalem day, sandwiched between St. Patrick's and St. Joseph's.

So what did Hopkins say last night with Jay Bocook on the webinar??? (Only an Englishman schedules something on 3/17, right Shayne O'Brien, the Cadets recent age-out from County Tipperary.)

I'd be interested in Bocook's insights.

I was too busy shuttling the cousins from Ireland and band who marched the NYC (World's largest parade.)

H.S. band from Osaka, Japan which marched here had tonality that would have made Carolina Crown blush. They marched 14 Concert french horns. Cadets should observe. I understand this Japanese band (who played "Rocky" and "I Love NY" was national champions.

Wow, Xanda!!! Must have been extremely busy...not to mention a bit stressful traffic-wise. Hope your rewards ARE awaiting you in heaven like they say...

By the way...the only Saint's day that I'm aware is sandwiched between anything is St. Dagwood's Day. :tounge2:

• Like 1