Cadets 2015

To be fair I did that with Crown and Bluecoats last week and we can see how that went..........................though in the case of The Cadets I think it might hold more water. We'll see.

like I said - it changes each night / it's just another way to look at how the judges viewed the corps tonight

as of tonight "the judge felt you could get THIS much better" as the show stood tonight / certainly a fluid situation

I think the Cadets performed really well tonight and still have a high probability of winning the gold.

If your a Cadet, then keep your head up and continue to produce excellence!

• Like 1

More like Crown is up in GE than Cadets being down. Crown rising up forced Cadets back some. These changes are going to make or break the Cadets. Can't wait to see everything unfold in Indy!

Don't know if Jay Webb will judge championship week, but he hasn't in the past. Crown was fortunate to have him judging tonight. Carlson, Kemp, and Dillion are usual championship week judges. It'll be interesting what the panels look like in Indy.

Don't know if Jay Webb will judge championship week, but he hasn't in the past. Crown was fortunate to have him judging tonight. Carlson, Kemp, and Dillion are usual championship week judges. It'll be interesting what the panels look like in Indy.

How was Crown fortunate to have Webb judging? He scored them exactly like Dillion. This is actually the first time he's had Crown in first in any caption over the last two years...