Cadets 2015

Is it really what we're talking about or something that YOURE forcing on everyone that no one is paying attention to anymore?

Sloppy and disgusting.

You can tell that from this recording in a tin can?

Yeah. I got all worked up. Tonight I just want to enjoy the shows and let the chips fall where they may.

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like Jeff Prosperie on the field?

Did you watch the video on you tube with the same drum judge from San Antonio?

A percussion buddy said he was surprised that DCI would use two percussion judges that were so "green" (and not the shirt color) together for the San Antonio regional.

A percussion buddy said he was surprised that DCI would use two percussion judges that were so "green" (and not the shirt color) together for the San Antonio regional.

What does it mean for a percussion judge to be "green"...?

I'm sure this has been answered, but when did J. Prosperie get this assignment instead of one of the two previously listed?

What does it mean for a percussion judge to be "green"...?

I think he means like a greenhorn.

Ah gotcha. I hope to continue to see new judges in the smaller competitions and the older ones in the regionals/finals for a couple years and then start phasing the old judges out. Good to see new blood in the activity.

Did you watch the video on you tube with the same drum judge from San Antonio? Quite embarrassing. He was way off the battery last night. And dropped them from first to a very distant fifth. That score alone switched cadets from second to third. The reversal with Crown was a 1.3 competitive swing between the two. Or 65 in the final score. The whole episode was unreal. BD was great last night and I expected them to win GE and visual, but this musical scoring left turn sunk cadets into third.

I'm sure today the battery is tracking, working on the tears the corps had last night and will wail on those drums tonight.

Not the same judge there as the one in Murfreesboro. Ausdemore was the field judge in San Antonio and Mullinix was the other judge that night. Mullinix was the judge for Murfressboro.

• Like 2