Cadets 2015

Hopkins must be p***ed off.

Well, they are on first at the TOC event tonight so I guess they're trying to get as much rehearsal time as they can. Plus, they have 3 days off after this which is good.

I saw that BD's rehearsal doesn't begin until noon and their brunch is at 11 AM. They are getting plenty of rest.

Webb works with the Avon HS boys from Crown so I think he was a bit generous with his numbers to them last night.

It's not so much his number for Crown. I think he was a bit hard on the Cadets. In my opinion the spread was a little much. That said, if that's how he truly saw it then so be it. That's the ups and downs of judging and allowing people's opinions to affect how kids feel about themselves or their show. Winning and scoring well are fun, but there are more important things. Kids must never lose sight of that.

Hopkins must be p***ed off.

I wouldn't attempt to interpret a Corps Directors temperment off a wall schedule when a Corps has both a travel day, and a competition later that nite. I personally see nothing particularly different, nor unusual in this wall time schedule from this particular Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

I wouldn't attempt to interpret a Corps Directors temperment off a wall schedule when a Corps has both a travel day, and a competition later that nite. I personally see nothing particularly different, nor unusual in this wall time schedule from this particular Corps.

thanks for always being a voice of reason!

• Like 1

from hop's FB:

Well ... we are on first tonight. The love of the TOC

smile emoticon
Our rehearsal facilities are not good. The stadium was taken away and the two fields were watered while we slept I assume.

Make a choice ...
Get stuff done ...
and roll in tonight and play from the heart.

This is what they call Home Field Advantage.

And yes indeed beginning tomorrow we have

> 3 days of rehearsal in Annapolis
> One day at Rustin ( turf)
> two days at Freedom ( turf)

and three big, big shows where we are on last each evening.

The Cadets are ready for action

from hop's FB:

Maybe the Cadets should be ready for a bit of rest instead of action.