Cadets 2015

Hopkins is live.

Anybody else get excited when their phone plays the periscope alert tone and you see its Hop?

Then sometimes you look down and its something else not as exciting and you're disappointed?

Well, I do, lol.

• Like 4

IYO, of course. And it's not an issue. It's just drum corps. And a misfire. IMO.

Yes. Drum corps that you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. Don't minimize it. OWN IT!

• Like 3

Run-through is under periscope depth.

Could see some tweaks today! Synth break in movement two has been reduced greatly and the french horn feature seems to be extended slightly or is it just me?

• Like 2

Some really good stuff. Five bass and tenor now marching opener. Guard getting cleaner quick, especially the weapon lines. Corps is very intense.

Me like!!

• Like 1

Could see some tweaks today! Synth break in movement two has been reduced greatly and the french horn feature seems to be extended slightly or is it just me?

AND!!! AND!!!! They cut out that little electronic thing right before the hit in movement 2!!!

• Like 3

Some really good stuff. Five bass and tenor now marching opener. Guard getting cleaner quick, especially the weapon lines. Corps is very intense.

Me like!!

My thoughts exactly. Guard cleaning well (demand off the charts), extension of French horn section very nice, great musical clarity in show coming through, marching extremely well. Very great strides in the direction towards excellence. Nice job Cadets. Edited by Tobias
  • Like 2

My thoughts exactly. Guard cleaning well (demand off the charts), extension of French horn section very nice, great musical clarity in show coming through, marching extremely well. Very great strides in the direction of excellence. Nice job Cadets.

....and you guys were worried. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Like 3