Cadets 2015

Anybody else get excited when their phone plays the periscope alert tone and you see its Hop?

Then sometimes you look down and its something else not as exciting and you're disappointed?

Well, I do, lol.

Who keeps the ringer on their phone anymore? Haha. I don't remember the last time my phone hasn't been on vibrate.

• Like 1

AND!!! AND!!!! They cut out that little electronic thing right before the hit in movement 2!!!

I know - that cut MADE MY DAY!!

• Like 1

Who keeps the ringer on their phone anymore? Haha. I don't remember the last time my phone hasn't been on vibrate.

I don't even remember what my ringers sound like.

I know - that cut MADE MY DAY!!

I literally just had an ice cream sundae with a candle in it to celebrate.

I count four instructors/battery techs for a ten man snareline. That's 2.25 drums per tech. Yes, I think they are a bit serious about the Sanford.. But of course, the director was a snare BITD.

If you are talking about Colin McNutt, he was a tenor player in his drum corps days :wink:

Edited by blakman7

If you are talking about Colin McNutt, he was a tenor player in his drum corps days :wink:

I was a tenor player back in my drum corps days. Then I woke up.

He aged out with SCV in 92. Ah, another one of my favorite shows. My high school marching band that fall did Fiddler on the Roof as a result. We also did SCV's Carmen show the following year. Other than the drum feature and switching the order of a couple tunes it was the same. Even some drill was inspired from that show. I loved playing those battery parts that were written off of SCV's parts.

Edited by drummergirl

I give the extended French Horn section a ......10!

Saw our resident Cadet mello mom's son.

How did that go? Did he have any of his 4 kids in tow? Former band director got ahold of my son Ian. Had heard they had Thurs off but I just saw the schedule and day is packed with hard work. Just because it is 96 F and high humidity is no reason to slack when you are a Cadet; they will make good use of the time in my high school tomorrow. Other corps breathing down their neck so it is justified. Glad you could be there in person drummergirl.

How did that go? Did he have any of his 4 kids in tow? Former band director got ahold of my son Ian. Had heard they had Thurs off but I just saw the schedule and day is packed with hard work. Just because it is 96 F and high humidity is no reason to slack when you are a Cadet; they will make good use of the time in my high school tomorrow. Other corps breathing down their neck so it is justified. Glad you could be there in person drummergirl.

I should have said "saw on periscope". Sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

Yeah, Cadets never get a day off.

Lol, I'm typically the same.

I usually keep mine on silent but I work from home nowadays so I keep the ringer on quite a bit now.