Cadets 2015

Cadets have a full rehearsal day tomorrow before a show on Thursday in which they will face the Bluecoats for the first time in a few days...

one thing at a time - need to stay ahead of Coats :)

I guess I see the storyline playing out like this... they continue to dance back and forth with each other, then the last part of tour bd and cadets are the groups to beat.

Bluecoats are doing stuff that may not have impactful scoring, but will have long term effects on our activity. Not that they are a pushover competetively, in the slightest. More rambling.

Cadets have a full rehearsal day tomorrow before a show on Thursday in which they will face the Bluecoats for the first time in a few days...

The Cadets nor any other corps have a show on Thursday. According to the DCI schedule there are no scheduled shows for Thursday 6/25. They meet up with The Bluecoats and Carolina Crown on Friday 6/26 in Muncie for DCI Central Indiana which is on DCI Live.

one thing at a time - need to stay ahead of Coats :)

Of course, but the scores for Cadets have been very positive if you look at the content box in the captions. They've broken into the 8.0 range indicating the judges see the show as one of strength with no real " structural issues". What I saw on periscope yesterday, the achievement caption is improving rapidly. I'm very optimistic the Cadets will remain in top tier. BD and Bluecoats are very strong BUT so are Cadets.