Cadets 2015

GH has a few clips posted. Pretty hairy notes even by Cadets standards. A show that will take until finals to clean..Pretty impressive brass line.

Edited by Tobias

Sorry X, but time of year has nothing to do with my thoughts when posters get all warm and fuzzy over absolutely nothing. Your clip doesn't do anything for me either since unless mentioned, it could be almost any corps. Very few corps get me interested until the second week of July. Pre season games for sports teams don't excite me either.

Well log off the internet then. :poke:

I think the brass quality is very good for this time of year.

The challenge with this show will be to make it a "modern" DCI show that will compete with BD, Crown, and Bluecoats.

Will come down to what they can come up with that is visually innovative.

I heard the clip of Shosty. They sound pretty good. I'm reserving my excitement for June though.

Demand, talent and performance will be there. How it's all put together will as always be key. Apparently a very large returning vets core in brass and guard so it will be up to designers to give them a product that has wings.

Hopefully they do well with it.

Already liking this musical book more than last years.

And baritones....

... I like baritones.

I simply cannot wait for all the Stalin and Lenin quotes from the narrator this summer!

• Like 1

wow - great sound from Cadets especially for December... so warm

And those Baris and Mellos :music:

Wouldn't go so far as to say that they have a nice and warm sound just yet. They do sound quite good for a training camp recording though.