Cadets 2015

Cadets run last night at Broken Arrow =

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djMrGUqdShI

you can see the small field covers being tested - those will cover the 2,3,4,5,4,3,2 to change all the yard lines to 10

also 3 members out during the run, rifle & snare (both out in SAT also) plus a drummer from the quads - hopefully all our healing/resting and will be back in soon!

Srsly flags?

• Like 1

Hell, the guard gurus hate the uniforms they have now because they "clash" with the green boxes that are the same color as the field....

Are we sure Hopkins isn't the great grandson of P.T,Barnum lol. :devil:

• Like 2

So - Cadets rapidly approaching 90 - maybe they bust it in 2 days in TN?

They have a very early time slot at that TOC show - but it doesn't seem to hurting others... but may hold scores down a tiny bit as the top corps go after Cadets

I'm also surprised Crown is outscoring Bluecoats in GE - Crown's show isn't that strong from a GE standpoint - very few "moments" IMO

Bluecoats might be slipping out of contention unless they make a move this weekend

• Like 2

Love the new silks that Hop posted of FB. Can't wait to see it all Saturday night!

Edited by PeteInGA

11737967_10153045475376911_5013415289189

11013067_10153045475386911_4850078188440

11214238_10153045475381911_1288821597814

New Flags

Edited by sched88
  • Like 4

So - Cadets rapidly approaching 90 - maybe they bust it in 2 days in TN?

They have a very early time slot at that TOC show - but it doesn't seem to hurting others... but may hold scores down a tiny bit as the top corps go after Cadets

I'm also surprised Crown is outscoring Bluecoats in GE - Crown's show isn't that strong from a GE standpoint - very few "moments" IMO

Bluecoats might be slipping out of contention unless they make a move this weekend

Of the Crown, Coats and SCV grouping, looks like Crown is pulling ahead as the one to medal.

Of the Crown, Coats and SCV grouping, looks like Crown is pulling ahead as the one to medal.

I am both shocked and not surprised by this. I thought Bluecoats had the show to win, but I also think Crown's show is pretty spectacular regardless of some of the design complaints they've been getting.