Cadets 2015

What's that saying....once you go black...

If that happens I think DCP would explode.

As much as I'm in love with the concept of Cadets wearing black, I'm really REALLY not liking those guard unis. Big downgrade from their red, orange, and yellow guard unis.

• Like 1

Oh, that's Mr. jjeffeory. Apparently he likes gray. :shaun:

It drives me crazy when anyone suggests the greatest uniform in the history of drum corps should try gray.

He and I are having a little tiff right now. :tounge2::shaun::fight::shaun::tounge2:

+++

In fairness, nobody in charge of such things care at all about what either of us think. big%20hug.gif

Oh, we're good on this end!

Sorry about the grey pants thing. I was just thinking about what colors could go with what we've seen of the other colors and "I" came up with the grey idea. My bad... Looking at the picture above, there's a bunch of purple in there, so now I think the pants are going to be purple.... Works on several levels, as the Cadets have been known to take hits from other corps shows and make them their own over the years. Why not take purple pants and make them work for the Cadets?

Also, it fits with the color scheme they've shown already with the guard and props; also flags....

Also, it sorta fits with the show theme.

So, I think it could be the color of the pants....

• Like 1

which would look somewhat like this in a show:

Oh Area D... How I do not miss the stress of waiting to hear who got to advance to state from that bloodbath... Nearly gave me a heart attack in 2012...

• Like 1

What's that saying....once you go black...

that's one luck girl !!...

I'm really worried the new neon footwear is going to make the drill IMPOSSIBLE to clean

neonpinksocks.jpg

Well, you know what they say … Cadets does everything that Madison does, only backwards and in high heels!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

nah - here you go

Fur-boots-set-font-b-socks-b-font-leg-co

So the rumors are true ... Cadets are taking out the Z-pull and replacing it with a rave ending!