Cadets 2015

This show sounds sick. I'm really excited for it. I like the ten snares. There's just something about a ten man snareline that has always appealed to me.

Yeah I'm really excited for those mellophone parts in Movement 2 and it's only a minute and a half clip.

Funny irony as an aside to the Cadet discussion:

Sun Bowl yesterday in El Paso saw the Blue Devils lose to the other unit who wore uniforms of maroon, gold, and white!

Congrats ASU.

The irony is that Duke marched several members of the Cadets drum corps (vets of '14 and '15) who refer to their unit as D.U.M.B. (Duke University Marching Band.)

It must be very schizophrenic being simultaneously a Cadet and a Blue Devil, ho, ho.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Funny irony as an aside to the Cadet discussion:

Sun Bowl yesterday in El Paso saw the Blue Devils lose to the other unit who wore uniforms of maroon, gold, and white!

Congrats ASU.

The irony is that Duke marched several members of the Cadets drum corps (vets of '14 and '15) who refer to their unit as D.U.M.B. (Duke University Marching Band.)

It must be very schizophrenic being simultaneously a Cadet and a Blue Devil, ho, ho.

Lol

I'm sure there are a couple of arrangers that could make it work. Rach Star anyone?

I can only think of one: Jim Wren.

• Like 1

OK, Tekk,

'Fess up.

Was it licensing copyright issues that forced you to remove the visuals from your DCP posts?

Was it a question of US or International copyright law? Didn't you pay the royalties for that 2K photo you traditionally used?

Do tell.

Your DCP audience might wonder how your experience might help the current concern of DCI issues, skips, and erasures.

OK, Tekk,

'Fess up.

Was it licensing copyright issues that forced you to remove the visuals from your DCP posts?

Was it a question of US or International copyright law? Didn't you pay the royalties for that 2K photo you traditionally used?

Do tell.

Your DCP audience might wonder how your experience might help the current concern of DCI issues, skips, and erasures.

Lol, no actually I was going through photo bucket and forgot the picture was linked to here via photo bucket. I accidentally deleted the picture from photo bucket.

Edit: It's back. Hopefully it makes someone angry next summer.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 1

Hey, you government types should watch out for what you delete.

Didn't Nixon get in trouble for doing that. :-p

Enjoy your new year. The season is definitely sounding as if it will be great!!! i can already "hear" the bus jokes about "Lady MacBeth." :-}

Hey, you government types should watch out for what you delete.

Didn't Nixon get in trouble for doing that. :-p

Enjoy your new year. The season is definitely sounding as if it will be great!!! i can already "hear" the bus jokes about "Lady MacBeth." :-}

Lol!! Well Happy New Year to you too!