Cadets 2015

This show sounds sick. I'm really excited for it. I like the ten snares. There's just something about a ten man snareline that has always appealed to me.

Dude you had me freaking out. He states "maybe a little bit, but for us... those who are not voice enthusiasts will probably be relieved..."

That doesn't really put concrete plans on having voice. If I'm wrong come June, I will gladly eat humble pie.

I only mentioned it because I remember him distinctly saying that there wouldn't be ANY voice when the program/concept was first announced. Now, there's the possibility of it, that's all. Could just be some counting ala '13 Crown, who knows.

Hornline sounds great for December though.

I only mentioned it because I remember him distinctly saying that there wouldn't be ANY voice when the program/concept was first announced. Now, there's the possibility of it, that's all. Could just be some counting ala '13 Crown, who knows.

Hornline sounds great for December though.

True, but still. I'm being a little optimistic and hoping there will be NO VOICE. Time will tell of course.

Could just be some counting ala '13 Crown, who knows.

I think I've found their narrator for next year...

countbackwardspanish.jpg

• Like 3

Disappointed if there are really only 10 tubas. Probably less natural bass sound, which hasn't had much presence in the Cadets since the synths were added, though.

Well they may use 20 and then at other times use 10 as MMs jump into baris.

Well I was wrong. I am now really looking forward to this show.

That lower brass at the end of the clip is like butta'!

I'm sold so far...