Cadets 2015

Guess the 87 PR's 11 "man" line was a little too big. Believe someone had 12 snares one year.

Hey keep the snares coming. I love 'em. Just seems like 10 is about the highest number of snares anyone would even think about marching these days.

I think I've found their narrator for next year...

countbackwardspanish.jpg

Please....

Hopkins doesn't need any ideas.

At least it would get cut from the final DVD due to licensing issues!

• Like 1

I think Hop needs to take a few lessons from Sacktig the Mathematician...

During his recent Facebook post, I thought it was ironic that as Hop was talking about how mathematical Sactig's drill was for the Angels and Demons show and how Sacktig was probably the only drill writer who could pull that off, Hop then talked about how elements of 10 will be in this year's show, including a 5-4-3-2-1 pyramid. Someone please tell Hop that that adds up to 15 and not 10. I believe he meant to mention a 4-3-2-1 pyramid.

All kidding aside (it is the offseason after all, so what else do we have to talk about?) - love how open the Cadets are with their design process, and only wish other corps would do the same. Really keeps their fans interested all throughout the offseason.

Looking forward to seeing this show!!

I think Hop needs to take a few lessons from Sacktig the Mathematician...

During his recent Facebook post, I thought it was ironic that as Hop was talking about how mathematical Sactig's drill was for the Angels and Demons show and how Sacktig was probably the only drill writer who could pull that off, Hop then talked about how elements of 10 will be in this year's show, including a 5-4-3-2-1 pyramid. Someone please tell Hop that that adds up to 15 and not 10. I believe he meant to mention a 4-3-2-1 pyramid.

All kidding aside (it is the offseason after all, so what else do we have to talk about?) - love how open the Cadets are with their design process, and only wish other corps would do the same. Really keeps their fans interested all throughout the offseason.

Looking forward to seeing this show!!

Ah, maybe for the New Year cut him a break.

Besides he was a snare drummer in Philly when snare lines never moved but to the 40 either side.

Then he studied at West Chester to be a weatherman..........................and we all know how scientifically exact and on target they are...well 50%???

Then a social studies teacher....

Then a musician...

But change the numbers into $ and he will count extremely well!!!

I think I've found their narrator for next year...

countbackwardspanish.jpg

With due respect to Jordan Koenig, this would never past the Cesario test.

First the colors would clash with the maroon and gold, unless of course he was deemed to be part of the guard.

The headgear, although Carolina Crown unique, would blend into the turf unless he joined the Cavaliers.

And Hopkins will spare no $$$ in the budget to pay royalties to Phantom who already have the licensing dibbs for evil Queen Joan.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Well they may use 20 and then at other times use 10 as MMs jump into baris.

or Euphs (which Cadets have used at times, although infrequently since the millenium changed.)

I'm just wondering, with all Hopkins tete-a-tetes with Yamaha recently, whether we may be seeing an even deeper shoulder horn than what has been previously heard? No facts, no rumor, just an imaginative thought I put out there.