Cadets 2015

They need to add 4 more counts to the Z Pull formation....on the vid I've seen, the guys moving from the leg of the "T" into the Z form simply can't make it in the 4 counts they have...especially going backwards....makes the form look just God-awful.

Noticed as well. Hopefully a change is in the works. Either dots or adding some beats.

Edited by George Dixon

It's been interesting to read DCP since Chester, hearing about booing and rude treatment of BD, which they were warmly greated and got a standing O.

The only booing I heard was when BD's score was announced and it was only a very small minority of the crowd. Certainly not wide spread or prominent.

I won't mention the batteries and snowballs thrown at them though :bleah:

Edited by cf144
  • Like 1

, hearing about booing and rude treatment of BD, .

Where was this ?

The only booing I heard was when BD's score was announced and it was only a very small minority of the crowd. Certainly not wide spread or prominent.

I won't mention the batteries and snowballs thrown at them though :bleah:

yeah I was walking to my car then... I was very impressed by the crowd and how welcoming they were to all the corps

it was a great night - thank goodness the rain cleared out in time

• Like 1

in the Chester thread and on my FB feed

There were people in Pa, booing the Blue Devils in ( or after ) performance ? I had not been made aware of this, this season. I've sometimes heard of fans booing the judges with the announcement of the scores, but its been a long long time, since a Corps was booed. I hope these fans booing a Corps on the field were not adults. That would be even more shameful, than the newer, younger DCI fans engaging in disrespectful displays of rudeness such as this.

Edited by BRASSO

There were people in Pa, booing the Blue Devils in ( or after ) performance ? I had not been made aware of this, this season. I've sometimes heard of fans booing the judges with the announcement of the scores, but its been a long long time, since a Corps was booed. I hope these fans booing a Corps on the field were not adults. That would be even more shameful, than the newer, younger DCI fans engaging in disrespectful displays of rudeness such as this.

I think scores/judges were being booed, not BD. judging is very inconsistent. I would be frustrated if I were a staff member. You're great, you suck depending on the panel. Edited by Tobias

I didn't see or hear it. I saw a nice polite crowd that enjoyed all the corps.

11221295_1029003627140544_60378976453404

The Blackcoats !... Will they beat the Bluecoats tonite ?

Edited by BRASSO