Cadets 2015

Agreed

they have four days to get clean - no time for sleeping. Sleeping is for wimps lol

here are the rep/content/comp scores from tonight all added up

Crown - 103.1

Cadets - 103.8

Bluecoats - 103.0

Cadets have the show on the field, they just have to execute it at this point - time is running out

• Like 2

they have four days to get clean - no time for sleeping. Sleeping is for wimps lol

here are the rep/content/comp scores from tonight all added up

Crown - 103.1

Cadets - 103.8

Bluecoats - 103.0

Cadets have the show on the field, they just have to execute it at this point - time is running out

Hopefully it will look better when they get in Indy.

The cleaning they're gonna do this week and the dome lights will help, imo.

Hopefully it will look better when they get in Indy.

The cleaning they're gonna do this week and the dome lights will help, imo.

it looked better tonight than Chester - and the guard is improving quickly which is key - they were only behind Crown 9.4 to 9.2 in achievement tonight

• Like 1

it looked better tonight than Chester - and the guard is improving quickly which is key - they were only behind Crown 9.4 to 9.2 in achievement tonight

I saw, people are pulling for Bloo to make a move at World Championships. Me? I believe the Cadets are gonna make the move to the top. Hehe.

• Like 2

I saw, people are pulling for Bloo to make a move at World Championships. Me? I believe the Cadets are gonna make the move to the top. Hehe.

I hope for the same thing. People are keep bringing up what happened to Cadets the final days of last season. I don't believe previous years have ANY effect on current years (that goes for the end-of-season-pushes for which Cadets are famous as well). I believe each corps THIS YEAR has to earn those spots they're going after. The competition this year is mad tight for any corps to just sit on their behinds thinking they have it in the bag, and I'm sure they know that.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 3

I hope for the same thing. People are keep bringing up what happened to Cadets the final days of the season. I don't believe previous years have ANY effect on current years (that goes for the end-of-season-pushes for which Cadets are famous as well). I believe each corps THIS YEAR has to earn those spots they're going after. The competition this year is mad tight for any corps to just sit on their behinds thinking they have it in the bag, and I'm sure they know that.

I agree.

I'm also getting tired of people stating that the uniforms have doomed the Cadets and that they're desperate. They haven't seen them under the Indy lights, and I believe they're gonna pop there.

People need to stop acting like it's over and that Crown/BD has it in the bag. There is still a week and a finals that may have many moves to show.

• Like 3

I agree.

I'm also getting tired of people stating that the uniforms have doomed the Cadets and that they're desperate. They haven't seen them under the Indy lights, and I believe they're gonna pop there.

People need to stop acting like it's over and that Crown/BD has it in the bag. There is still a week and a finals that may have many moves to show.

Amen. I think we're gonna see some serious shake ups. I know who I want, but counting anyone out is just stupid. Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

Amen. I think we're gonna see some serious shame ups. I know who I want, but counting anyone out is just stupid.

I'd love to see Cadets/Bloo in the first two spots.

• Like 1