Cadets 2015

Apparently I've been logged off too long.

apparently... :bleah::bleah: You missed the beer truck :guinesssmilie: and the vodka van :doh:

• Like 1

You know, if the Cadets do keep these uniforms for next year and not give them to C2, a nice title for the show would be...

Back In Black :)

• Like 1

You know, if the Cadets do keep these uniforms for next year and not give them to C2, a nice title for the show would be...

Back In Black :)

Or "Once You Go Black..."

DCP would explode.

• Like 4

Thanks to Matthew for the recording. The unis look great. This show must be watched from a high vantage point to appreciate the drill and the guard work. The ballad was most helped by the uniform change. The guard and the silks are definitely highlighted now. All that needs to be done now is cleaning. They have THE show. Everybody knows it. They have to be like Elvis and TCB. Love them!

• Like 1

@Liahona: I'm glad you found my post humorous. Take it from this Cadet. I had the jitters a couple of times especially my rookie year.

• Like 1

@Liahona: I'm glad you found my post humorous. Take it from this Cadet. I had the jitters a couple of times especially my rookie year.

Even though they're the Cadets, they're still human and can fear/get jitters. :silly:

Just some updates from around the league. Blue Devils put up a 93.725 tonight

They're down .025 from last night. LEt's see how Crown and the Cadets do tomorrow. I'm hoping they both beat that score. :cool:

• Like 1