Cadets 2015

What is the stadium called at Allentown?

J. Birney Crum Stadium

Thank you.

I don't know why, but someone I know kept telling me it was PPL stadium, even though I was telling them that was where the chester TOC show was.

WOW, I am most impressed with the Cadets, as I typically am. I am perhaps a little luke-warm on the all-black uniform change, but they do bring out a sense of power and edginess to the program. Of course, I still prefer the classic maroon and gold and cream, but if it's just for 10 days this summer I say "Go for it." Even if it doesn't work out the way they wanted, it's a big risk and I applaud them on that.

As for that drill in the video. From that high up you can see how dirty they are. Then again, if most corps marched that kind of visual program they, too, would be dirty. The closing drill is just perfect for the music, but I do have to wonder if they can clean that to a "T."

Regardless of who wins, Cadets certainly brought the goods this year. A great show, great music, lots of classic Cadets feel to the program, and some new concepts thrown in with the ballad and the waltz, and now the uni change. We are very lucky to be seeing Cadets, BD, Crown, and Bluecoats at the top of their game this summer.

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 4