Cadets 2015

at age out ceremony it looked like about 5 pit, 5 battery, 5 mellos, 2 tuba, 7 trumpets, 1 DM, 8 baris and the rest guard, roughly 20

pretty typical age out year

roughly a third of the corps

Cadets had 53 age outs. And a sizable number were in the guard.

Guess that's not TOO bad (sans the guard, and they probably could use as many vets as possible given their placement this season). Hopefully next year will be another great offering and no cheese as some are predicting.

Guess that's not TOO bad (sans the guard, and they probably could use as many vets as possible given their placement this season). Hopefully next year will be another great offering and no cheese as some are predicting.

I hope so. This year brought me back as a Cadets fan, been years since I was really drawn in by a Cadets show.

Stick around for the off season, place ain't the same without you.

• Like 1

I hope so. This year brought me back as a Cadets fan, been years since I was really drawn in by a Cadets show.

Stick around for the off season, place ain't the same without you.

I'll try my best to stick around.

I am remaining hopeful that the organization will build on this year (hell THEY TOOK BRASS!!!!) and come out with something even more spectacular. Couldn't be anymore prouder of them this season regardless of the placement.

• Like 5

I am remaining hopeful that the organization will build on this year (hell THEY TOOK BRASS!!!!) and come out with something even more spectacular. Couldn't be anymore prouder of them this season regardless of the placement.

And they were close to winning other captions! Lots of positive momentum this year for sure.

• Like 1

And they were close to winning other captions! Lots of positive momentum this year for sure.

Exactly. I think I read a rumor (maybe it was on this thread) that they may be going to more symphonic music next season, although I could be mistaken. But if so, maybe that's a step in the right direction.

Exactly. I think I read a rumor (maybe it was on this thread) that they may be going to more symphonic music next season, although I could be mistaken. But if so, maybe that's a step in the right direction.

You and your rumors.... YOU'RE the one who knew about the black unis for months! I'm sure you got your finger on the inside track. :P

• Like 3

You and your rumors.... YOU'RE the one who knew about the black unis for months! I'm sure you got your finger on the inside track. :P

Lol well I had an inside source on the Unis. I have no source for the musical direction of next season. Maybe I was having a dream or something but I thought I read about the symphonic direction here somewhere.

Anyone have any idea how many age-outs Cadets had this past season? Hopefully not too many.

Here's the official list of age-outs by section. http://yea.org/programs/cadets/cadets/news/951-congrats-award-recipients-age-outs

Which section lost the most? The one with folks named Zack or Zach!!!

Agreed. Best ####### 4th place I've ever seen!
  • Like 1