Regiment '15

B5BSVqH.png

DANG IT YOU BEAT ME TO IT. :poke:

Bye, Felicia!

Ignore Pes49. He/she is a regiment troll. He's been banned numerous times and comes back with a different username to basically just trash on phantom regiment no matter what they do.

NO. :wow: I wonder who?!?!?!

• Like 1

I'd be interested to find out what was the last Phantom Regiment show he (Pes49) actually liked.

According to the Viewer Profile, his/her favorite drum corps show was the Regiment's 2010 Into the Light production so this person is into their 5th year of a Regiment Satisfaction Withdrawal Syndrome.

Maybe it was the Queen Puppet that sent him over the edge. There isn't any cure except watching Phantom Regiment with a loving heart.

Edited by 1956OPR
  • Like 1

I have to say, Carolina Crown sounds a lot more like Phantom Regiment this year than Phantom Regiment does. But, I'm enjoying the heck out of the show this year, moreso than the past 2 years.

• Like 2

I have to say, Carolina Crown sounds a lot more like Phantom Regiment this year than Phantom Regiment does.

I don't want to derail the conversation about Regiment 2015, but I feel that Crown has been able to out-Regiment the Regiment and provide some well-designed modern takes on classical repertoire. For example, I think the 2009 or 2010 Crown shows are like 1993 or 1994 Regiment for the modern design environment.

I think we're seeing Regiment trying to catch up in this regard this year. More electronics, more keyboard, more fresh takes on classical rep.

• Like 1