Regiment '15

Thank you Sutamom and the rest of you need to take a chill pill. Good grief you try to excoriate everything PR does. I will never downgrade what corpsdo even if I am not a fan of theirs, I can like or dislike their program and that is all. All I want is to enjoy the music and appreciate alll the hard work the members, staff and volunteers do to put an entertaining show on the field.

• Like 3

There is with EVERY show. Talk to some show designers sometime over beers and what is mentioned on here. You'll laugh so hard you'll pee yourself at what some people read into things.

• Like 3

People talk about positive design elements of the show on here and get ignored. Someone who is not a designer and doesn't seem to have a connection to the design team mentions something about inspiration for guard design, and suddenly we have four pages about how wrong and awful the designers are. Yeah, that pretty much sums up this year.

• Like 3

People talk about positive design elements of the show on here and get ignored. Someone who is not a designer and doesn't seem to have a connection to the design team mentions something about inspiration for guard design, and suddenly we have four pages about how wrong and awful the designers are. Yeah, that pretty much sums up this year.

I guess that was me.....sorry to have fostered more confusion. I don't want to belabor the point, but I do love this show so I will say that, since the tag line on PR's website, for this show, is Audrey Hepburn's quote "Paris is always a good idea".......and Hepburn's most iconic film role is miss Golightly......it all made enough sense to me. And anyway, those Phantomettes sure do look chic and lovely in their over-sized sunnies (which I purchased at the souvie trailer! Lol.), and pearls! Thanks, Phantom Regiment for one of the most joyful shows of the summer!

• Like 1

Watching Allentown, Regiment's drill is great, and I liked what the brass was doing, too.

I guess that was me.....sorry to have fostered more confusion. I don't want to belabor the point, but I do love this show so I will say that, since the tag line on PR's website, for this show, is Audrey Hepburn's quote "Paris is always a good idea".......and Hepburn's most iconic film role is miss Golightly......it all made enough sense to me. And anyway, those Phantomettes sure do look chic and lovely in their over-sized sunnies (which I purchased at the souvie trailer! Lol.), and pearls! Thanks, Phantom Regiment for one of the most joyful shows of the summer!

Nah man, you're definitely not who I was addressing there, no worries.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here but Holly Golightly was a girl from the south who moved to NYC, who fantasizes about living in Paris. So maybe when she yells for a Taxi she's in the east village on St Mark's place and not the Champs-Élysées?

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1

Paris, New York, Chcago, Springfield. Rockford, who cares it is a very entertaining show as it should be. I will never mention Holly again. On with enjoying drum corps for the rest of the very short season. Cudos to all corps and "break a leg".

• Like 1