Regiment '15

Why? Because he chooses not to partake of the organizational kool-aid? As one, I rather like and admire his sense of perspective as it applies to future (read: unknown and therefore unproven) rantings to the contrary.

Dismissing someone as a troll a cool guy he is not.

Dismissing someone as a troll a cool guy he is not.

So is giving ######## lies about ones marching experience.

So is giving ######## lies about ones marching experience.

Do you read?

Why don't you guys take this to PM, hmm?

Id rather take it out back :)

Sooo, looks like Regiment is using #Phancy this year. Thoughts? Anyone? Anything actually about the topic of this thread?

Phancy huh? For some reason that kind of worries me about the direction they're going to take with this show lol. When does PR do their annual family day event where they play through all their music outside?

Same here, I hope they just capture the essence of Paris in this show and don't hit us over the head with it. Flower Mound high school did a show in 2011 themed by Paris, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Hoping for something in that vein. Imagery, sounds, a little street band, and some sights associated with Paris without slapping ya in the face with a baguette. (Video on youtube with the closer missing and wind doesn't do it justice btw, only good recording of that show is on the MFA fannetwork.)

Hmmmmmm....then I guess their 50' tall Eiffel tower made of Connex, near full-sized Arc de Triomphe made out of Lincoln Logs, Notre Dame Cathedral made of Legos, and the 100 yard floor painted as the Seine River might be a bit over the top????

Phancy huh? For some reason that kind of worries me about the direction they're going to take with this show lol. When does PR do their annual family day event where they play through all their music outside?

I think they're just having a little fun, tbh.

For any of you who subscribe to the Regiment snapchat, they just released a bunch of clips from tonight's show and tell. Even though it was just recorded on a cell phone, it seems like we're going to get that lush depth of sound from the team from Rockford this year. I'd be willing to predict that the big resolution in the Debussy is going to be a major moment this year, though my homer glasses are definitely on.

Hmmmmmm....then I guess their 50' tall Eiffel tower made of Connex, near full-sized Arc de Triomphe made out of Lincoln Logs, Notre Dame Cathedral made of Legos, and the 100 yard floor painted as the Seine River might be a bit over the top????

Perhaps.........would have to see it in context. :p

• Like 1