Regiment '15

I really hope some people refrain from their attempt to show knowledge of French with Phantom's show this year.

It's cute once.

I've heard that said about the Quebecois from the Parisians... Those Parisians can be pretty unforgiving!

• Like 1

I've heard that said about the Quebecois from the Parisians... Those Parisians can be pretty unforgiving!

There is a bit of back and forth between the two French-speaking areas. The comment was interesting however because according to news reports on the real estate market, we have a number of French nationals looking to relocate here.

Why?

Even with our foibles, there are some things here that others find to be much more comfortable than where they come from.

I'll leave it at that.

Edited by Lincoln
  • Like 2

@ regiment.org, go to the shop.regiment.org video and you will never pre-judge the Regiment show the same way again!!!

Hints of what is to come with gay-Paree, "City of Light"???

There is a bit of back and forth between the two French-speaking areas. The comment was interesting however because according to news reports on the real estate market, we have a number of French nationals looking to relocate here.

Why?

Even with our foibles, there are some things here that others find to be much more comfortable than where they come from.

I'll leave it at that.

Meaning that the despised English (the REAL English) aren't a mere stone's throw across the channel...Marie Antionette has long been eating her cake in the afterlife, and the dreaded guillotine was last used in 1977...AND France has no "Les Habitants" equal to those of Montreal.

Sounds very, very good to me. :colgate:

Edited by HornTeacher

Meaning that the despised English (the REAL English) aren't a mere stone's throw across the channel...Marie Antionette has long been eating her cake in the afterlife, and the dreaded guillotine was last used in 1977...AND France has no "Les Habitants" equal to those of Montreal.

Sounds very, very good to me. :colgate:

Ha!

We had high hopes for "Les Habitants" but the Tampa Bay Lightning took care of that.....at least we won two games in the playoffs unlike any of the match ups between the two teams during the regular season.

We had high hopes for "Les Habitants" but the Tampa Bay Lightning took care of that.....at least we won two games in the playoffs unlike any of the match ups between the two teams during the regular season.

And the Great Carey Price was average in net.

Ha!

Heh heh. And now we're up 6-2 on the Rangers :D

Really hoping this corps is not a bathroom or snack break corps again.