Regiment '15

His review was positive. It always is. In fact I'm pretty sure he doesn't know how to say anything negative about anything.

Oh he does, believe me. And when he does, stand aside and watch out.

But of course, the man is not going to bite the hand that long has been feeding him.......................................and not just chocolate.

• Like 1

Stop.

After listening to the source music again vs. Phantom's park performance, I am liking the show even more. Throw in some thematic visuals and great guard work and you could have a big show on your hands.

I can't tell if you actually thought I was extremely interested in discussing Miley Cyrus and her loyal drum corps audience.

Is it because I haven't seen enough of the visual designs or does there tend to be less props this year. Oh how I wish!

oops! Sorry duplicate post

Edited by Pes49

Is it because I haven't seen enough of the visual designs or does there tend to be less props this year. Oh how I wish!

When shows were being designed this autumn and winter, WGI put out the embargo due to SAFETY reasons that winter performances would have limitations on size of props and those used had to clear a safety committee.

Drum corps brings the added factor of COSTS to cart the props around the country.

The combination of both factors might have challenged the designers and admins.

Of course, not everyone has the warehouses available like BD, SCV, and Blue Stars to house the added materials.

Edited by xandandl

We've yet to see the visual programs of quite a few corps. We already know BD will have props, Bluecoats, and Cadets (I may be forgetting some). I don't think we're going to be seeing anything like Cadets 2014 or Blue Stars 2014 on the field this year, but props are still here to stay.

Oh he does, believe me. And when he does, stand aside and watch out.

But of course, the man is not going to bite the hand that long has been feeding him.......................................and not just chocolate.

Our run through before the 92 show in Tennesee comes to mind. He was NOT happy with the performance. Spittle flew. Veins popped.

Anyone attending the community performance tonight?