Regiment '15

We've yet to see the visual programs of quite a few corps. We already know BD will have props, Bluecoats, and Cadets (I may be forgetting some). I don't think we're going to be seeing anything like Cadets 2014 or Blue Stars 2014 on the field this year, but props are still here to stay.

I agree, props are here to stay. Hopefully the activity continues to find better and more effective ways to use them. Also, as for Cadets 2014, they had ZERO props on the field (aside from the banners in the last show). All they had was a large stage in front. Bluecoats, BD, Blue Stars, BK, Madison, and others had WAY MORE props. But the Cadets usually get lambasted for it because of how they use their props and the narration. It's not fair, but it is what it is.

I agree, props are here to stay. Hopefully the activity continues to find better and more effective ways to use them. Also, as for Cadets 2014, they had ZERO props on the field (aside from the banners in the last show). All they had was a large stage in front. Bluecoats, BD, Blue Stars, BK, Madison, and others had WAY MORE props. But the Cadets usually get lambasted for it because of how they use their props and the narration. It's not fair, but it is what it is.

Crown and Cadets deserve to get lambasted for their crappy, awful use of props last year. This isn't something exclusive to the Cadets, as much as they love to play the unfairly judged victim.

• Like 1

I am happy that they are practicing in those long dresses. When I first saw their uniforms, I was a little bit worried.