Carolina Crown 2015

I'm not friends with GH on Facebook. Like I said, public post that could be viewed by anyone.

You are right. Any public post will get around, eventually. Copy paste, share, then someone tweets it...and on and on. But intent matters more to me. I doubt he meant any harm by the post. He was simply going off of current scores and just made some comment about placement, probably to downplay the importance of place (someone will win, someone will not...), and then I think he wanted to throw Crown in there too out of respect for their amazing product.

If you're looking to criticize and to find some deep meaning in his comments then you will. Have at it, because we all know that the people criticizing him are perfect and never post anything controversial.

I doubt he meant any harm by the post. He was simply going off of current scores and just made some comment about placement, probably to downplay the importance of place (someone will win, someone will not...), and then I think he wanted to throw Crown in there too out of respect for their amazing product.

I suspect that this is exactly right.

And I'm positive he wants to throw Crown...well...somewhere :-)

• Like 2

I'm not friends with GH on Facebook. Like I said, public post that could be viewed by anyone.

As well as your posts. Let's not pretend this is anything more than it is. People will find ANYTHING to complain when it comes to GH. Hell, you did it yourself a few weeks back with that whole post about why Cadets had a "bad show". Maybe some people should just stop being overly sensitive about what someone posts on THEIR page.

I suspect that this is exactly right.

And I'm positive he wants to throw Crown...well...somewhere :-)

Hell?

OH STOP IT I'M KIDDING!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

• Like 2

watching the video of their performance last night over on the site we must not name. LOL Those members who bring up that large banner in the beginning better get that down better. That could end up causing a big nightmare. Not sure what the solution is but they really need to raise that fast and tight across the length to get air under it. It almost failed last night.. scary..

watching the video of their performance last night over on the site we must not name. LOL Those members who bring up that large banner in the beginning better get that down better. That could end up causing a big nightmare. Not sure what the solution is but they really need to raise that fast and tight across the length to get air under it. It almost failed last night.. scary..

The irony being that they have an order of magnitude fewer props this year with significantly more prop "fails". No doubt the kinks will be worked out by August....unless they add another rumored banner to the show.

The irony being that they have an order of magnitude fewer props this year with significantly more prop "fails". No doubt the kinks will be worked out by August....unless they add another rumored banner to the show.

Just when I thought Dies Irae couldn't sound more evil. Oh, my God.

Just when I thought Dies Irae couldn't sound more evil. Oh, my God.

???

The changes they added to Dies Irae... I don't understand it. They added a crap ton of runs... For what? For runs sake. It doesn't flow at all. Took the power of the moment away.

• Like 1

???

The changes they added to Dies Irae... I don't understand it. They added a crap ton of runs... For what? For runs sake. It doesn't flow at all. Took the power of the moment away.

Don't agree. Seems to signify the descent a bit better than the pure tempo change and decrescendo-crescendo. Anyway. I think they're trying to get the perceived level of difficulty up and thus the brass content scores.

• Like 1