Carolina Crown 2015

#### it -- reluctantly agree with Sfzfan :-\

hate when that happens!

Your journey to the dark side has just begun CB :ninja:

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1

Hi there. If this has already been posted, my apologies. But I just came across this from the other night. Crown is performing with kids from their band clinic. Sounds great! Really speaks well for the great instruction Crown has!

http://youtu.be/d9484IBJ9IE

Edited by drumcorpsfever

lol haters and trolls?

the DCP response was more like "there he goes again". not sure i saw any hate here.

but hey -- you keep telling your story.

Believe me there was plenty of hate on this thread and the show thread from yesterday. Maybe you just choose to ignore it.

lol haters and trolls?

the DCP response was more like "there he goes again". not sure i saw any hate here.

That's the way I saw it too. A public figure made a public statement and people on an opinion board merely expressed an opinion about it.

If Gibbs had said something similar about the Cadets, I'm sure no one on the Cadets board would have said anything about that, right?

Believe me there was plenty of hate on this thread and the show thread from yesterday. Maybe you just choose to ignore it.

Alright I just reviewed this thread and I'm not seeing any hate.

Please post links to the relevant messages.

I didn't really follow the show thread much last night so I can't comment on it.

But there's no hate going on in this thread.

Q8t7Zx0.png

Apparently Crown slotted in 3rd :ninja:

That is NOT how I interpreted this.

Just when I was starting to like George, he says something arrogant and pompass again. C'mon Crown! Beat the Cadets tonight just to bring King George a little closer to Earth!

Dude chill and get out of your feelings geez. :mat:

one will win

one will not

and Crown will be close

how else would you interpret it, genius?

Maybe he was implying that no matter who comes in first, that Crown is incredibly fantastic enough to come close to the winner?

Oh wait, we're talking about GH. He couldn't possibly meant any goodwill toward another corps. :doh:

Captions are very encouraging for Team Crown! Percussion is the most improved section of the top corps this year. Kudos Crown. Visually very close tonight, GE and brass within striking distance. King George came close to eating crow tonight. I have a feeling Crown will catch 'em next time. The gap is closing!

Eating crow for what? Your misinterpretation of an otherwise innocuous post? Riiiiiiight.

100% agree. I know Hop is a popular punching bag and he deserves some of the criticism he gets but let's be fair. Don't post stuff out of context.

Well it is HIS page, so he should be able to post what he wants without people getting all hurt about it.

This site is incredible. Every year there's a "prediction thread" started and people continuously try to predict who's gonna win, but a director posts something on HIS PAGE that doesn't even state what place Crown will come in, and people try to make more of it than it is. I swear DCP is like the home of hypocrites.

• Like 5

That is NOT how I interpreted this.

Dude chill and get out of your feelings geez. :mat:

Maybe he was implying that no matter who comes in first, that Crown is incredibly fantastic enough to come close to the winner?

Oh wait, we're talking about GH. He couldn't possibly meant any goodwill toward another corps. :doh:

Eating crow for what? Your misinterpretation of an otherwise innocuous post? Riiiiiiight.

Well it is HIS page, so he should be able to post what he wants without people getting all hurt about it.

This site is incredible. Every year there's a "prediction thread" started and people continuously try to predict who's gonna win, but a director posts something on HIS PAGE that doesn't even state what place Crown will come in, and people try to make more of it than it is. I swear DCP is like the home of hypocrites.

But of course corpsband couldn't find any hate on this thread. Riiiiight.

That's not how the Internet works. As soon as you post stuff to the public (just reminding you that he made this post public), you're open to criticism. Some people get fired from their job for what they post to social media.

But of course corpsband couldn't find any hate on this thread. Riiiiight.

nope -- clearly you don't read DCP much.

none of that remotely qualifies as hate. not saying it (GH hate) doesn't happen on DCP ('cause it most certainly does) but this was (by DCP standards) mild chuckles at the most.