Carolina Crown 2015

Really enjoyed the changes I saw to Crown's show last night. Awesome! I am loving every one of the top 5 corps to this point.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed the changes I saw to Crown's show last night. Awesome! I am loving every one of the top 5 corps to this point.

In all the back and forth over numbers and who's show has the most this and which show doesn't have enough of that, one thing is clear. The fans really are the biggest winners. These shows are AMAZING!

• Like 1

In all the back and forth over numbers and who's show has the most this and which show doesn't have enough of that, one thing is clear. The fans really are the biggest winners. These shows are AMAZING!

This

That's not how the Internet works. As soon as you post stuff to the public (just reminding you that he made this post public), you're open to criticism. Some people get fired from their job for what they post to social media.

The choice to follow his page belongs to the person who requested him as a friend. And if you don't like what someone posts on the internet, log off. Or just complain on the internet in a never-ending cycle.

Makes me look forward to Chester or whatever show that is that features all of them.

That's not how the Internet works. As soon as you post stuff to the public (just reminding you that he made this post public), you're open to criticism. Some people get fired from their job for what they post to social media.

And feel free to criticize. But once your criticism is public, then you too fall under the same scrutiny.

It's what makes teh interwebs teh awsumz!

The choice to follow his page belongs to the person who requested him as a friend. And if you don't like what someone posts on the internet, log off. Or just complain on the internet in a never-ending cycle.

I'm not friends with GH on Facebook. Like I said, public post that could be viewed by anyone.

Makes me look forward to Chester or whatever show that is that features all of them.

In that stadium? It will be TEN times as amazing! That place is a drum corps fan's dream venue.

(see what I did there?) :tounge2:

Edited by seen-it-all

That is NOT how I interpreted this.

Dude chill and get out of your feelings geez. :mat:

Maybe he was implying that no matter who comes in first, that Crown is incredibly fantastic enough to come close to the winner?

Oh wait, we're talking about GH. He couldn't possibly meant any goodwill toward another corps. :doh:

Eating crow for what? Your misinterpretation of an otherwise innocuous post? Riiiiiiight.

Well it is HIS page, so he should be able to post what he wants without people getting all hurt about it.

This site is incredible. Every year there's a "prediction thread" started and people continuously try to predict who's gonna win, but a director posts something on HIS PAGE that doesn't even state what place Crown will come in, and people try to make more of it than it is. I swear DCP is like the home of hypocrites.

I just thought the whole thing was kind of funny. I saw the quote, imagined the firestorm which would (and to a minor extent) did ensue, and quietly chuckled to myself.