Carolina Crown 2015

I liked the new additions as well. Though from watching the video, it looks like that may have been an off night for them. I guess that's good news since they were only less than a point behind Cadets that night.

• Like 1

It definitely was a off night for them, specially the guard.

I think they're showing that they have a lot to add still. Very excited to see what this show looks and sounds like come finals

I think the brass needs to get scarier. Don't get me wrong, as they play better than anyone in the activity. But, it doesn't say inferno to me. They are working to get there music wise. They have got to work the beginning banner work out. Judges are giving grace, but in a week or so they will not be forgiving in the GE area. Show has a good foundation and can go in many directions at this point. Unfortunately, the summer is not eternal. Overall, the members are doing very well in performing the show, I think.

Don't get me wrong, as they play better than anyone in the activity.

Not the last 2 shows they haven't.

And with all respect to Crown, they didn't play better than BD last year either.

Edited by Chief Guns

Which is why BD won brass last year, although I disagree with that decision.

• Like 2

Which is why BD won brass last year, although I disagree with that decision.

Both Crown and BD hornlines was beast mode last year. Honestly there wasn't any losing between them. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Crown and what they do. It looks like it's gonna be another Crown/BD Ott duel this year. Although Cadets have something to clearly to say about that. What a year!!!

• Like 2