Carolina Crown 2015

I feel like Crown will pull a Spartacus on Finals night. Jump ahead BD or Cadets by .025 or less to take the gold

Is the PR Wicked Witch still around and could do a Satan cameo?

I love the little details the corps has added to the production. I especially liked the moment in the ballad last night when a lone mellophone tries to escape from under the red scrim and is dragged back underneath it. Very cool effect!

I feel like Crown will pull a Spartacus on Finals night. Jump ahead BD or Cadets by .025 or less to take the gold

Can we have a three way tie for first? All of those kids deserve the gold, but sadly there can be only one per space.

• Like 1

I love the little details the corps has added to the production. I especially liked the moment in the ballad last night when a lone mellophone tries to escape from under the red scrim and is dragged back underneath it. Very cool effect!

Can't post actual pic from my phone, but here's a link from a Crown FB page:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxln7j4y6vmzobr/photo%20jul%2026%2C%2007%2038%2015.jpg?dl=0

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 2

So do a lot of us, but we also have to be realistic :)

Anything is realistic this season

Indeed. And who knows if Bluecoats still have a card up their sleeve.

• Like 1

Anything is realistic this season

You're right. It's pretty neck and neck. But, who's to say Cadets don't pull PR 08?

You're right. It's pretty neck and neck. But, who's to say Cadets don't pull PR 08?

I guess I'm not really considering them to do that because I expect them to be back on top soon after they get some much needed rest and add the changes

Maybe the corps will hit some ominous chords and the guard member will be pulled back down to hell. Things are in hell for a reason. It should go back.

• Like 1