Carolina Crown 2015

Congrats Crown!

• Like 2

The piece is all about expression, dynamics and emotion. I think perhaps Messrs. Klesch and Harloff know a thing or two about those particular elements. In fact the entire repertoire is chock full of those items. I have a feeling it will be a long road to fulfilling the potential of this show but it will be worth the wait.

hate to say i told you so but ....

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 4

Congrats Crown! Job well done. :cool:

From tonight onward, you have to stay focused, humble, keep adding content, and working your butts off, as the other top two corps will not go quietly or let you embarrass them often.

Congrats Crown! Job well done. :cool:

From tonight onward, you have to stay focused, humble, keep adding content, and working your butts off, as the other top two corps will not go quietly or let you embarrass them often.

Who was "embarrassed" tonight?

• Like 1

Embarrass is improper terminology, as I should of stated defeat them.

I anticipate Crown will not stay on top for the rest of the remaining performances (unless they add more quality content to their show), as this seasons top 5 are incredible. I personally believe the Cadets have some tricks up their sleeve that will elevate their show, but that also leads me to believe that so does the Crown staff.

Embarrass is improper terminology, as I should of stated defeat them.

I anticipate Crown will not stay on top for the rest of the remaining performances (unless they add more quality content to their show), as this seasons top 5 are incredible. I personally believe the Cadets have some tricks up their sleeve that will elevate their show, but that also leads me to believe that so does the Crown staff.

Bloo also may challenge them. At this point we just don't know. I would be perfectly happy with Crown, Bloo, or Cadets winning it all as they all have incredible shows.

I don't care WHO wins (well, maybe I really do), but I'm just so excited I'm going to finals to see this. I think I may have to take blood pressure medication while I'm there lol...

• Like 1

I don't care WHO wins (well, maybe I really do), but I'm just so excited I'm going to finals to see this. I think I may have to take blood pressure medication while I'm there lol...

Heck -- I think LOS serves alcohol. At least I hope it does.

Great show tonight, Crown! Best standing O of the night -- started before the show ended. Don't look back -- keep pushing!!!!

• Like 1