Electronics policies in the Cavaliers?

Hey, I am looking to march in the Cavs in 2016, I know they have a policy against cell phones which is fine, would they allow the use of an iPad? I use one to read, I thought it would be nice for bus tours. Just curious!

So how do the Cavies enforce the no cell phone rule? Members of the Cavaliers aren't allowed to have a cell phone at practice or on tour? What about staff members? Sounds like a stupid rule to me.

• Like 1

^this.

And let the yearly debate begin.

• Like 1

Don't knock it if you don't understand it.

But it's much easier to make blanket statements and judgement calls against a policy that's never been explained for an organization they have zero affiliations with

FWIW I don't understand why Rex Ryan always uses EST when his team plays a road game, and thus there might be confusion when the Jets go to the West Coast and players miss meetings. But of course, I've never been explained the policy and am (thankfully) not a Jet employee so it doesn't really matter

Edited by perc2100
  • Like 1

walk around the lot after a show. there might be a mobile phone ban in theory but in practice i think they all hand in their old phones at the beginning of the season.

just sayin'

Members are allowed to borrow phone from volunteers, management and staff. Post-show is a popular time for phone borrowing.

walk around the lot after a show. there might be a mobile phone ban in theory but in practice i think they all hand in their old phones at the beginning of the season.

just sayin'

please tell me they don't actually hand in phones... do they keep them in a box waiting to be stolen at a housing site?