Troopers 2015: "Wild Horses"

Mr. GeneralTsoChicken (for some reason I'm hungry for Asian cuisine all of of a sudden), your point is well made and I concur. We can go back a show or forward a show or two and make the numbers read the way we want them to. For example I could go back 5 days and show that the Troopers' score has decreased by .45 points

I'm not trying to stir up sympathy for the Troopers so much as question how scores can completely stagnate for an 11-day period of time. That seems unusually extended to me.

Mr. GeneralTsoChicken (for some reason I'm hungry for Asian cuisine all of of a sudden), your point is well made and I concur. We can go back a show or forward a show or two and make the numbers read the way we want them to. For example I could go back 5 days and show that the Troopers' score has decreased by .45 points

I'm not trying to stir up sympathy for the Troopers so much as question how scores can completely stagnate for an 11-day period of time. That seems unusually extended to me.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with re-writes. The only question remaining is how quickly can they be cleaned.

That's some pretty fancy graphing. Do they have computer classes at the retirement home or are you self-taught?

I wish I could take the credit, but I will pass along your compliment to my grandson next time he comes over. I hate to admit it but he always brings his computer when he comes to visit because it is rather boring here. Sometimes I scribble one of my ideas on a piece of scrap paper for him to make look fancy. It helps keep him busy and lets me keep watching American Ninja Warrior.

You must admit though, that my ability to make posts on this website are pretty impressive for a lady my age.

• Like 3

WORD FROM TROOPER TOUR!!!

Over the past two days, Troop has brought in BOA powerhouse Bob Barfield of Tarpon Springs to serve as a consultant, and to assist in cleaning the visual program. Talk about taking a proactive approach to the geography of their tour and seeking out excellence in instruction...WOW! Troop is not laying down folks...Honor, Loyalty and DEDICATION to excellence is clearly evident! Everyone hold onto their hats...The next three weeks are going to be great for the Troopers. #HLD

• Like 1

WORD FROM TROOPER TOUR!!!

Over the past two days, Troop has brought in BOA powerhouse Bob Barfield of Tarpon Springs to serve as a consultant, and to assist in cleaning the visual program. Talk about taking a proactive approach to the geography of their tour and seeking out excellence in instruction...WOW! Troop is not laying down folks...Honor, Loyalty and DEDICATION to excellence is clearly evident! Everyone hold onto their hats...The next three weeks are going to be great for the Troopers. #HLD

Beat me to it. The Troopers have heard you...or at least you now know that the staff is well aware of what needs to be done. Its not over yet!

Edited by TroopAlum12

I am SO happy to hear this. This weekend just got more exciting!